1) Where are you located?
- We are located in Tokyo, Japan!
2) How much does it cost to ship?
- Shipping prices depend on the size of a box and the weight of a box. Minimum shipping worldwide is $25.00 but it can exceed that based on weight and size. Please note that customs fees may occur during the shipping process and that is NOT covered by TCGCollects.com
3) Is there insurance on shipping?
- Japan doesn't do "insurance" on items. To insure a package, we must declare the value of the items on the package that is being shipped. For example, if you spend $800.00 in the store on "x" amount of packs of cards, the declared value of your purchases will be listed on the customs form as $800.00 USD. Our shipping courier then "insures" the package for that amount. Each box shipped can be "insured" or declared for up to 200,000 JPY (roughly $1,800.00 USD). If purchase amounts go over that, a second package will be sent and a second declared value will be issued on that box as well.
4) Who pays for customs and tax duties?
- The buyer is responsible for ALL customs and tax duties with the declared value of your purchases. We have to declare the value of your purchases for insurance and tax reasons. There is no way around this. Please keep this in mind before making a purchase.
5) What shipping provider do you use?
- We currently use Yamato Transport in Tokyo Japan. Once your package arrives in your country, it is then transferred over to UPS.
6) What happens if my package goes missing?
- If your package goes missing you will be issued a refund for your purchase value in full after UPS and YAMATO have declared that the package is indeed missing. This is why each package is given a declared value. If we have to refund you due to a package going missing, you get a refund, and we get the insured value of the package.
7) How long does shipping take?
- Our courier has said 10-14 days to the United States, but other parts of the world they can't give specifics on.
8) I made a purchase on the website and decided I didn't want it. Can I get a refund?
- There are NO REFUNDS for packs that have been opened.
9) I accidentally purchased the wrong item. What can I do?
- If you mistakenly purchased the wrong item, and the item had not yet been opened, we can issue you credit to the store for those items.
10) I made an order and then noticed the price on shipping. Can I get a refund for the order?
- There are no refunds for this once a pack has been opened!
11) When do you ship?
- Currently we ship once a month. Shipments typically go out between Saturday and Monday.
12) Can you combine shipping with someone else's order since we live close?
- No, to prevent mixed up orders, only the person who ordered the items and the address used on the order will be the one to receive the items from those orders.
13) How long will you hold items?
- TCGCollects.com will hold your items for up to 6 months from the LAST purchase date. If you have not purchased a shipping option from the store within that time frame, you will relinquish your items and NO REFUND will be given. No reminders will be sent as we deal with large orders and inquires daily.
14) How do I purchase shipping?
- Please head over to the "SHIPPING" section of the website for more information.
15) I already paid for shipping, but my package weighs too much or I spent over $2,000.00 USD, what happens now?
- Please open a ticket in our Discord server.
16) Can you send packs that are not opened?
- Yes. If you would like your packs to remain sealed then we will ship them to you that way. If you would like your packs to remain sealed, please be sure to make a note at checkout.
17) Do you giveaway code cards?
- No. I only deal with Japanese cards at this time and Japanese cards typically do not have code cards.